Saturday, February 11, 2012

Four Out of Five Doctors Agree...

Rest my soul;
let it stop a while here...
Let the wind among the trees
whisper words to calm me,
sing sad songs to me
bring to me peace and unity
and perhaps i will finally be free
of the doubt and self loathing,
of being beholden for the sins of others,
of harsh words spoken to sons and daughters
of cries of anguish from fathers and mothers
of disbelief, even having seen the parting of the waters...

Wanting to so much believe what i believe...
My questions are like hunger pangs
as the leopard sinks his fangs in again
to take his pound of flesh
and somehow it all meshes together
whether i understand it or not...
Matters not or very little,
it there was a trial
there would be an acquittal
on the grounds of Insanity...

05-14-10

No comments:

Post a Comment