Thursday, February 7, 2013

Wondering...

Sadness defines me,
though the edges are blurred
happiness poised on the edge
Fears that confine me
to my lonely cell
Seems like it's all that i've known
I need to get straight
but is it too late?

So much behind me
but what lies ahead?
Wish i could see forward instead
But i when look back
i feel so much regret
for chances not taken at all
I need to get straight
hope it's not too late

My friends remind me
that there is still time
to make that hard, weary climb
My dreams combine me
with reality's slap
Awake but still dreaming, it seems
I need to get straight
it's never too late

The things i remember,
the things i forget
and the point so hard to get
Trying to make it make some kind of sense
Why is life so hard to accept?
I need to get straight
Don't say it's too late...

We live in the moment
when there's nothing else
Reliving is giving way
Kick at the truth
watch it shatter
What matters is not a matter of facts
I need to get straight
it's never too late...
      02-07-13

2 comments:

  1. Wow... It is never too late my friend...!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes (most) it seems like such a long and lonely road, my cyber friend...sorry for not having added more for a while (still have some 500 go of those already written) and still writing but sometimes...
      peace

      Delete