Saturday, February 22, 2014

Color of Winter

A winter rainbow...
Is it a frozen arch 
before my eyes,
the crystals reflecting
the setting sun's color?
Only the ends can be seen,
diving into the white horizon.
disappearing into the clouds
spread around the sun, 
absorbing colors a well. 
Could be the Rainbow Bridge to Asgard,
where Odin rules and Valkyries serve.

In harmony for the moment...
Alarming how easily it happens.
Nature speaks to us all. 
if we care to listen, 
each having our own lessons to learn 
and old bridges to burn.

For many roads lead to nowhere
when you consider the ending
But perhaps the journey 
is in itself the lesson
and all of my journeys
have brought me here
and tomorrow's path
might bring me that much closer 
to Serenity's slumber,
easing this world's fever.
Too long the Doubting Thomas
I want to be a believer...
in myself
             01-28-00



No comments:

Post a Comment