Friday, November 23, 2012

Lilting, Lifting Laughter...

A laugh that comes
straight from the heart,
full of life and warmth,
so real it's unexpected
coming from such an angelic face
You are so many things at once,
caught in the moment,
giving all your attention
to what holds your attention
till another thought
comes to your pretty head...

A smile so warm
it melts my heart
and eyes that sparkle fire
Your face glows,
your inner beauty shows
to match your physical traits...

Lips that purse,
holding wondrous treasure
that makes me wish
for a sweet kiss
so i might be transported
to the heaven i know
lies within your embrace...

Your voice tempts me,
in a breathy hush it sends me,
in whispered sigh it rends me
then molds me,
for i am putty in your hands...

Do you really understand your effect?
I think not,
for the wonder of you
and all that you do
is too genuine to be contrived...

A face that launched a thousand sigh,
for just a twinkle from your eyes
gives me such joy i cannot disguise
the many ways you move me... ...

                11-12-12

No comments:

Post a Comment