Monday, August 25, 2014

The Antichrist...

What Truth do you come seeking,
     what are you trying to rationalize?...
Is it the same language
     we are speaking
     why do you find me
     so easy to despise?...
If your Faith can't bear the question
     then forgive me if I mention
     that your house is built on sand...
Why do you think I need saving
     when you are drowning
     in your own lies,
     when Life's as simple as behaving,
     doing what's right
     and having a modicum
     of self pride...
If you won't see another view
     what the Hell do you
     think you'll do
     when you realize you may be wrong?...
I question everything
     for the answers it may bring,
     not afraid to be wrong
     'cos I've know all along
     that I want to do what's right
     so I can sleep well at night,
     not doing it just for me,
     it is in the hope that you may see
     what I'm still trying to understand...

          July 17, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment