Thursday, October 23, 2014

Cashmere...

A token
     to remind me of you,
     warm and soft,
     I envision you
     as you wrapped your arms
     around me
     and pulled me gently
     back upon the couch
     and whispered,
     "Don't let me go"...
The time spent together
      verified what I already knew;
     the softness of your demeanor,
     the warmth of your Soul
     with eyes, deep and dark,
     alive like Fire dancing,
     blazing from within,
     lit by the Beauty of your Soul
     and your skin,
     a translucent Wonder,
     like pink marble
     that no statue carved
     could ever properly capture...
To me, you are indeed
     a gift, a Wonder;
     you turn my Heart to Thunder
     that echoes my Desire
     reverberating in my Soul...
I also want to wake
     alongside you,
     to take comfort
     and give comfort
     that only comes
     with a closeness...
Tell me all,
     I want to know
     all of you...
Take my Heart,
     I want to show you
     that I have come
     to bring you Solace
     and find contentment
     in giving you Pleasure,
     measure for measure
     for as you send me
     to heights unimagined,
     so shall I endeavor
     to show you
     just how much
     you mean to me
     as I thank the Powers that Be
     for finally allowing me
     to find a like Soul,
     Real and Free...

         October 23, 2014

2 comments: