Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Just Lucky, I Guess...

The rains cleanse
as Sky opens
and the torrent begins
washing the filth of Civilization
to the curb and catch basins,
A tree not set well in the Earth
regrets not seeking deeper,
living on the surface,
without depth, without solidity
toppling now across the tracks before me
branches brushing past my face
a feather's kiss,
a leafy embrace
and I in the middle 
in the only safe place...
 
Untouched and unharmed,
I look Heavenward,
knowing it was no rabbit's foot
or some Lucky Charm;
Myrtle, Acacia, Cyprus, Cedar
gifts springing from the soil;
learn the Magic, know the Mystery
Basics Truths, Earthly Majesty,
for it is Written for all to see
if your eyes are focused,
if your Heart believes...
 
The Time approaches,
the Beast nears,
fear the Trumpets
for the will announce
who will continue
and who will diminish,
so get your affairs in order,
the Time grow short...
June 24, 2015
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment