Monday, June 22, 2015

Out of the Wilderness...

I've heard The Call,
distant peals of Thunder,
the battle that has raged
threatening to tear me asunder
has kept me from understanding;
tears wept and fists clenched,
i have stood in the pouring rain,
water turning to steam,
as i screamed in anger and frustration
has been my schooling,
a pooling of my resources
in preparation of my part
in the Great Equation,
my gestation if you will,
born of Fire, hardened by Ice,
weathered by the Elements,
i am become a Firmament,
these colors won't run
so it may be clear to anyone
who may hear
(if they have an ear)
the Truths i speak softly...
 
From no lofty height,
from my Heart,
from my Soul
comes this Insight;
just doing as i have been asked,
this has become my task,
built to last,
this Temple will not fall;
shining on, shining on...
 
June 1, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment