Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Two Left Feet (But Mountain Goat)...

I don't dance
have never be able
to let myself go
to let what Spirits guide me
have their turn
and let them flow
to the Music constantly heard
for the Soundtrack of my Life
is held so Dear,
fear to lose it
within the Revelry,
the Agony and the Ecstasy,
the sheer Abandon
of the Sensuality
displayed so clearly,
so near to  me
that I become uncomfortable
in the Release of Emotion;
words are the Ocean
in which I swim,
seeking my Sea of Tranquility,
for all of the Emotions
expressed in your
Dance of Abandon
are in my words and my hands
as I take you to Lands
I adore and others yet to explore,
always coming up for air
but always wanting more...

Different Strokes
for different folks
but laughing at the same joke
in the shade,
in the Shadow of our Smiles...
April 14, 2015 

2 comments: