Thursday, February 19, 2015

With Trembling Voice...

The sharp intake of Breath,
a quickening of the pulse;
I know that Voice
like the Birds that sing
in the Trees
and a warmth fills me,
I can feel it on my face;
little wonder the Arctic chill
of the past few days is broken,
for such is the effect
you have ever had on me
and even the Heavens smile,
sending Warmth and Sunshine
to the rest of the World
so all might share
in the Magic of the Moment,
understand and nod in agreement
that, yes, today
is a wonderful Day...

Never gone from my Heart
but back in my Life;
what greater Reason
have I,
what greater Inspiration
have I ever had
than the Thought of you?...

All pale in comparison,
all others fail
when I think I might begin again
without you;
I have always know this
One Truth,
what's more,
I have never stopped
Believing...
February 19, 2015

1 comment: