Saturday, March 28, 2015

You Think So? (Think Again)...

Hard Gaze,
do you think I fear you
when it is you who steps away
as I come near you;
do not assume by my calm demeanor
that another victim
stands before you,
I will tear your evil in two
and let the Crows have what's left;
no, I am not like the rest
in this respect,
and that is the key word,
for you failed that test,
I can see it in your eyes,
the World you despise,
you no longer Feel
and that is no surprise
for you have lost your Soul,
any semblance of Control,
but heed my warning,
if you choose poorly this morning
Tomorrow will dawn
but you may not
for my Truths are harsh
and though I am not large
I will give you a sore lesson
that you still won't  learn;
don't assume I will back down
not the new Sheriff in Town
but not just me
but the friends I have found
will sweep your filth away...
March 27, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment