Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Sandbox...

Open my Ears,
let me hear the Music
being played upon the Wind;
open my Eyes,
show me the Wonder
so plain to see
that still always comes
as a marvelous surprise;
open my Heart,
closed for too long,
fearing to be ridiculed
and despised in its caring
but it is in the Sharing,
the Daring,
that sets me Free,
separates me from
the Ordinary,
from the Dromedaries of the Lost
whose cost of Existence
is their lack of Resistance,
their insistence at the Goal,
disregarding the Whole
in favor of a semblance of Control
when they hold nothing
in their hands but sand,
slipping a little more each day
from the ever outstretched hands,
Speaking in tongues
they don't understand
with little, if anything to say,
for donkeys bray
but who listens?...
 
I'm going this way,
choosing my own Path, Children:
play amongst yourselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment