Monday, January 12, 2015

Did You Catch That?...

How fast the images
     fly past;
     grasping at words,
     glances of the Infinite,
     a lifetime contained in a minute,
     a moment,
     of prayerful Hopes sent
     skyward
     then back down,
     if deemed worthy,
     then ink spent on paper
     to share the Vision
     or just Thoughts
     passing my way...
Of Winter's chill

     but old comforters
     that never lose their warmth,

     of a bobcat's fur gleaming
     in the bright Moonlight
     as he cleans his toes,
     one by one...
Why does this affect me so,

     how is it I am compelled to go
     deeper into The Wood,

     deeper into The Well go,
     'till I feel my lungs would burst
     but, yet again, I dive,
     yet again The Thirst
     that is never quenched,

     though, I, exhausted,
     spent and drenched
     continue onward,

     wandering, pondering?...         
          Jan. 11, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment