Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Simple Simon...

Listening to voices
     I know aren't my own,
     wandering in deserts
     of my making,
     tired and alone,
     living in the moment

     and tired to the bone
     for each moment

     slips away
     all too soon...
Need to catch up,
     need to trap some air,
     here where the air is thin
     I begin to see

     what is usually hidden
    from you and me...
 Am I in touch with Reality,
     or is that something
     permanently lost to me
     for they say Artists rarely see
     the World as is really is...
My words are my hopes,
    my words are my Dreams,
     my words are all that is left of me
    at times to me that's how it seems,
    for what would you see otherwise
    and how can I disguise myself
    so you may understand
    I'm not trying to explain,
    I'm trying to understand...
       Jan. 14, 2015   6:50 to 6:54

No comments:

Post a Comment