Monday, January 5, 2015

You, Didn't Say Someting?...

Wondering
     if and how
     I delude myself;
     if my rudeness in response
     to rudeness
     could not be restrained
     and I realize,
     that at a certain point,
     I no longer matters,
     that all is useless chatter
     trying to explain the hurt
     one feels, which was never
     taken into account
     in the first place,
     the other's lack of consideration
     only heightens the hurt
     that grows to insult,
     then to anger
     and all that remains
     is argument, 
     not over the original issue
     but the emotional response
     and that is a battle never won,
     for who will concede
     their emotions were baseless?...
  Words are unique to man;

     a World of misunderstanding
     in a word, in a tone mistakenly taken;

     sometimes I feel better to live alone
     than to be misunderstood

     but, then, no one really talks anymore
     and fewer Listen...
                 Jan. 3, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment