Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Is My Slip Showing?...

The question of Dress,
     of style personal
     and Cleanliness
     is next to Godliness;
     this is no pretense,
     it's what choose
     to wear

     and why is it such a care,
     how is it such a marvel
     to you,
     what in the World
     would you think and do
     if you didn't have me
     to wonder, worry
     and complain about?...
That which matters so little

     to me
     seems to speak volumes
     to you;
     what Memories does it awaken,
     what Belief has been shaken,
     what steps do you think
     need be taken
     to correct my mistaken

     sense of Sartorial Eloquence,
     to you?...
It tickles me,

     but I don't laugh,
     just slowly shake my head;
     how I wish
     instead of worrying about
     what it you think you see
     you'd just sit and talk
     a with me a while instead...
          Jan 17, 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment