Sunday, March 11, 2012

AAAAAAAAAUUUGH!...

Distance me from myself
deliver me from my living hell
i'm dying each day
and wondering if you can tell
or even notice any difference
and sour recompense
are the words that spew from me
that are always new to me
upon each reread
for if this is what i need
why do i have to bleed
and cry for the things i think i need
when half the time
i don't know what to believe anymore
this life is such a chore
would that it were just a bore
but the things and people i adore
have never needed me
have rarely heeded me
and seem to have only speeded me
on my way to disillusion
by the long road of confusion
wondering which side that your on
in this battle for my soul
fighting for control
over all that i don't undestand...

             04-21-10

No comments:

Post a Comment