Saturday, March 17, 2012

If I Knew...

Thoughts wander
and i'm no longer
bound to this earth...
floating in the morning mist,
dancing like a lover kissed
for the first time by the right one
and do you want to come along?
if i knew the way i would show you,
if i thought prayer would help
i would kneel in adoration
for these creations of mine
are given, not taken
they are fragile,
please, don't break them
when you stop a while with me
and you take the time to read
because they are what sets me free
and where in the world would i be
how would i know you have heard me
without this?...

         04-19-10

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a wonderful reading, let me reitorate that you my friend are very gifted. If I could put into words this would come close when I grab my camera and take a walk "It sets me free". Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. ***blushes***...
    (if that is possible w/this coloring)...
    :)
    glad you like it...
    peace

    ReplyDelete