Monday, December 5, 2011

As i See it...

Don't come running to me,
     i'd rather see you walk slowly
so i can savor every step
     Please, don't scream out my name
i'd like to hear you whisper it
     so only i can hear
and feel your breath upon my face,
     close, so very close
when the two of us are that near
     Let me see you tilt your head down
and have your eyes gaze upward
     as i gently cup your chin
to see that mischievous smile
     Let me hold you for longer than a moment,
touching at once both the sublime and the wild
     You don't need to say you love me,
i hear it in your voice, i see it in your smile
     Our time together is powerful and precious
it transcends time and eradicates the miles
     Let me see you once again
and you would see that this is true
     just like the years way back when
know i have found someone special in you...
                 12-05-11

No comments:

Post a Comment