Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bells are Ringing...

Thoughts not my own
     as they go racing by,
stopping sometimes to catch their breath
     and whisper in my ear
in voices, measured and soft...

A few lines here, a few notes there
     and then they're off,
forever chasing the horizon,
     changing forever from sunrise to sunset

Like so many of us
     Sky and Land,
though living near each other,
     have never met
Too many opportunities lost
     to one line or another;
String Theories and Laws of Attraction
    take on different meaning for me

Vibrations and electricity,
     please,  your keep watches and phones
away from me 
     tintabulation's forever in my ears
Oh, bells that ring toll as well
     The same note played tells two tales;
it is the emotion we can hear
     and feel...
          09-13-10


-->

No comments:

Post a Comment