Monday, August 1, 2011

As the Moon Howls...

Wolf Moon howling in frozen sky
     as clouds drop frozen froth as they race by
There's a sheen to everything,
    crystal coated magic sparkling in my eyes
as Venus twinkles, ice crunches and crinkles
     with every hesitant step i take
i look up to see the yellow colored orb
     like a feral eye staring down at me
searching for some fear or hesitancy
     to decide if i be friend or feast
but this is the least of my worries,
     i gaze back, unblinking against the flurries
and nod my head in gesture of respect
     holding my arms aloft and whisper softly,
     "Yes, Sister , Alpha Female,  i am only here to regale
in your glory and your wonder and your spell that i am under
     i would never need the sun if you were always in the sky"
She gave a little cry, a mewing gentle sigh
     and said , "I am the light in the dark, I am the tiniest spark
I am the thrill in your heart but i can only play this part
     and nothing more but I adore you for you devotion,
You have always kept the faith, keep believing as you do
    for tomorrow is not too late"
Again i made the sign of obeisance, having learned a lesson
    i live my life guessing, hoping i 've guessed right...

No comments:

Post a Comment