Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Natural...

 I dreamt you were here
     and that we were together
joking and laughing
     and sharing the time
You said you loved me
     i said that was natural
then we laughed and we kissed
     as the sun slowly rose
as the sun slowly rose

And when the sun rose
     i awoke and i missed you
wishing that somehow
     i'd win your love
but then again, what have i to offer you
     when you're all that i have
and you're not even mine,
     and you're  not even mine?


If dreams are for fools
     then let me keep dreaming
then i'll have the love
     i have wanted so long
     yes, i'm a fool
but i'll keep on loving you
     always, forever
you're mine,
     you're mine in my dreams

Goodbye, emptiness
Goodbye, sorrow
i'll see you some other day,
maybe tomorrow,
when i wake, when i wake, when i wake
don't let me wake,
keep me dreaming
always seeming to be close
and next to you
but it's just a dream
another song
can it be wrong to love you?
no...

No comments:

Post a Comment