Thursday, August 4, 2011

Nimue...

What choice have i
     what choice given?
No voice have i,
     the ghost remains hidden
but now by choice
     i steal away, cursing daylight;
not black, paint it grey
     for there is no one or nothing
i want to see today
     take it all away, away from these eyes
that can only recount and theorize
     i tire of the frustration
of all i can not control;
     not even my emotions are mine.
given me by a similar fool
     from a bygone century
handing out his misery
     and making it mine
Do not look for me,
     i will not be found
for this time sadness blinds me
     to the light that may shine
i no longer have the time,
    i seek solace deep in the ground
where my echoes of my cries
     and the tears falling from  eyes
will turn to icicles
     in the Crystal Cave i have found;
there for all Eternity i shall remain
     as ever, forever, in sadness bound...

No comments:

Post a Comment