Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dic Mihi De Nostras, Quae Sentis? ( Tell Me, Truly What do You Think?)...

Colors sparkle and shine
     shades of green intertwining
a verdant canopy stands before me
    beckoning with every flutter of the
My knees feel weak, my mouth goes dry,
    it is hard for me to speak
as the scene from a long lost dream
     becomes today's reality
There are those who this don't see
     but then their thoughts are lost on me
as i go dreaming in the gleaming of the green
    Perhaps it is i shouldn't, if only that i could
but i can't help the heart that skips a beat
    when i gaze into the woods
It calls to me with every rustle of the trees
    while the everyday hustle and grind
only brings pain and sadness to my mind
   A creature of earth, a handful is all i'm worth
but i can't help but feel that is all we deserve...
   

No comments:

Post a Comment